Sunday, September 12, 2010

Networking?

Jens in Connecticut and Max and I are bacheloring  it.    So far we've been to a park and a bar.   Remarkably the former was more enjoyable than the latter.   Granted I went to the bar more for the food, and the yelp reviews made it sound like more of a restaurant than a bar.   Still though, restaurants:toddlers as cats:water.

After dropping Jen off at the airport we got a breakfast burrito, coffee and a milk.   Apparently this is the official breakfast of Denver.   I ate the burrito, Max spilled the milk, what's life without excitement?

At around 10 we decided to hit a park.   While at the park I actually took the initiative to talk to some of the other moms, something I was normally reluctant to do in CT.   Well lo and behold one of the moms was from Michigan.    A little further digging revealed that her husband was a stay at home dad, score.   I haven't talked to him yet, but it's nice just to have a lead.   

Moral of the story men, don't be afraid to talk to girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment